1879
Carl ROTH establishes a grocer's-paint supplier's-chemist's-store at Karlsruhe.

1891
CARL ROTH is appointed as an "official purveyor to the Grand Duke of Baden".

1899
The first mail-order catalogue is published.

1907
CARL ROTH operates the first delivery van in Karlsruhe.

1928
The laboratory chemicals department opens.

1945
The highly efficient manufacturing and bottling department enters service.

1956
First issue of the "Rare Natural Substances" catalogue.

1958
ROTH unveils its proprietary high-pressure laboratory autoclaves at the ACHEMA Fair.

1971
ROTH is awarded a patent on its Mercurisorb® high-speed mercury absorber.

1989
The "Association of Independent Traders" presents its award to ROTH in recognition of its environmentally friendly business practices.

1990
Appearance of the first ROTH general catalogue including labware, life science and chemicals.

1996
ROTH in the internet.

1999
120 years ROTH service. 10th ROTH general catalogue in succession. The ROTH catalogue also appears in the internet with the option of e-mail shopping.

2001
Move to a modern office building.

2004
Carl Roth celebrates its 125 th company anniversary.

2005
Completion of our modern plant for the production and storage of chemicals and reagents for the laboratory at the Karlsruhe Rheinhafen site.

2011
An extension with an automated small parts warehouse is added to the Chemicals and Life Science building, enlarging its area to approx. 8000 square metres. ROTH now stocks over 21,000 products in its warehouse.

Rodomi visi rezultatai: 1

Pranešti, kai produktas bus parduotuvėje Kai prekė bus pasiekiama, apie tai jus informuosime. Apačioje įrašykite galiojantį email adresą. Jūs niekuo neįsipareigojate, tik gausite informaciją apie galimybę įsigyti jus dominančią prekę.
Email We won't share your address with anybody else.